Sunday, October 18, 2009

On Perspective

For the last few weeks I've been feeling like I'm drowning in worry, speculation, physical symptoms.... And as I was reflecting on the teaching this morning at church, it occured to me that all of my concerns and questions are answered on a macro level by God's promise to never leave me or forsake me. If the God of the Universe is holding me in the palm of His hand, why am I allowing myself to wallow in all of this self-created chaos?

If I can just nail the chaos before it starts by reminding myself that God will never leave me or forsake me, it will take care of the majority of what overwhelms me.

1 comment:

  1. How To Nail Chaos:
    1) Obtain nails from the Word. There is a limitless supply, because they can each be used numerous times.
    2) Use your faith to nail chaos to the Cross. Use as many nails as necessary.

    ReplyDelete