Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CT Scan Results

Bottom line: The CT scan yesterday showed definite cancer growth, and therefore definite progression of disease. Progression of the cancer means the current treatment is not working and necessitates a decision about treatment or not, or changing treatment. A treatment decision means I need prayer for wisdom. I’m asking God for a very, very clear answer about what He would have me do. I’ve already posted earlier on my thoughts about decisions and treatment and implications, so I’m not going to rehash all of that.... I'll meet with my Dr next week to discuss treatment options etc. Please pray for me. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. OK, so tonight I will speak to a room full of squirming, waiting kids, eager for Christmas to finally get here. I will talk about waiting and I have you in mind. Waiting is big in God's story. Romans 8...the creation waits for us to be revealed...we wait, with the Spirit, groaning inwardly as we wait for our adoption to be complete...the redemption of our bodies...I love waiting with you for all that. The hair page got to me in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remain, always, in my thoughts and in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete