Monday, October 25, 2010

Something Dangerous

something dangerous
something powerful
something flaming
something fills me

Daughter of the King
Bride of Christ

He is my Dread Warrior
I am the apple of His eye

death is dead
He has killed it
Heaven awaits

He is in me
He is with me
He surrounds me

something dangerous-His courage in me
something powerful-He treasures me
something flaming-His Spirit in me

His love fills me
fear is gone
He is with me
He is with me

He is with me


martha depp 10.24.10
For D, another Daughter of the King. May she be courageous and fierce and tender in her battle.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. Praying for you and D tonight. with love, Susan T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo amazing and so strong.

    Praying. A lot. As always...

    Love, hugs, prayers. Much of all these.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really beautiful... praying for you and D.... JRD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely truly clearly beautiful words.

    Praying for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete