Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank You VERY Much....

I’m afraid to post this because I’m afraid people might stop praying and I’ll start feeling horrible immediately : )

Not only is the 102.5 fever/body temperature regulation issue from yesterday error gone, but so are the cold chills, the nausea, and the pain—at least for now... And I was able to take my pain med without having any nausea from it, which was awesome.

In addition, I slept for four hours straight for the first time in at least a week, and I only woke up a total of three times—as opposed to five to seven times. It was AMAZING.

The variability involved in this process is unbelievable.

I just wanted you to know that I feel way better than I did yesterday and I believe it’s because of Divine intervention. Thank you very, very, very much for your prayers for me.

But please, please, please don’t stop praying.

12 comments:

  1. Not a chance I'll stop, Martha. Still here, still praying. Always. <3

    SO glad you're feeling better...

    Much love.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not stopping, friend! :)
    Susan T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha,

    I'm so glad to hear your prayers were answered! I did not see your messages until today.

    I am so glad you were finally able to get some rest.

    I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanking the Lord with you and continuing to pray! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha -

    He is walking with you through this. Every breath, every moment. He will never, ever leave you. You are beautiful and very much loved.

    Here is my prayer for you today -

    May the peace of the Lord that passes all understanding, keep you – heart, mind, body, soul and spirit. 
    May His love cause you to rise up to meet your new day. 
    May the sun be on your back, a gentle voice at your shoulder, a safe path before you. 
    May the mountains tumble, the storm abate, the seas calm at His word. 
    May you find the beauty in the day, may you rest, may you shelter in His grace. 
    May you not fall, but instead may you find the wind that makes the eagle soar.

    Much love,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord for your relief, Martha. I will continue to pray without ceasing. Sheran

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying and praying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not stopping now

    Lead kindly Light
    Lead gently, tenderly, and mercifully
    Lead joyfully into your full embrace

    Martha you are in our hearts, love and prayers for now and for ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel very confident in saying there's not a chance that any of us will stop praying for you! I'm so glad to hear that you've had a bit of relief. You are in my thoughts and prayers today and always.

    Love and peace,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still praying, Martha. Love to you!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. regarding the sleep issue, i totally know how you feel... once you get a few good hours it's like the world changes... and sleep deprivation is a sure torture.
    the hat is gorgeous.
    thinking of you, praying for you, waiting with you...

    ReplyDelete